Here it is, the SHOT OF THE YEAR! It was actually featured as my #15 shot for “Photography Month,” but when I spent the time to pick my personal favorite shot of the year, this was it! I remember this moment like it was yesterday. Not only was this particular shot awesome, but this evening was AMAZING. I remember being extremely tired, but relaxed like never before, stress-free, and was able to enjoy the most beautiful sunset I’ve ever witnessed!
As 2010 comes to a close I would once again like to say “THANK YOU.” Thanks so much for supporting me and helping my company grow in 2010. I promise you all great things will be coming in 2011. More interesting/awesome/unique content, more giveaways, more surprises. I’ve said it many times over the years and I will say it once again… STAY TUNED! Happy New Year’s Eve, enjoy your New Year’s weekend, and get ready for a HUGE 2011!
It’s about that time of year that we make our New Year’s Resolutions. I figured I’d share mine this year. For me 2010 is going to be a HUGE year. I’d like to look back upon this next year at this time and be able to say, “yeah, I DID that.” Without further ado, let’s go!!!!
1) Beginning with this post, I want to start writing more in this blog, alongside the funny photos, etc.. which this blog will always contain. I also want to post more video blogs, which I just did with the ING post about a week ago.
2) In 2010 I want to, and WILL, start selling Photography Prints and Tea/Teaware on OUnitProductions.com, alongside the Unique & Funny Posters. As for the posters I want to expand the stock, expand the OUP on eBay section, and offer other specials, deals, etc… Also I want to expand OUnitProductions.com in general.
3) Early 2010 I plan on leasing a brand new car, possibly even before this year’s end.
4) I plan on making my “2010 Photography Tour” a success during the Summer of 2010. I wanted to kick it off big last month with a trip to Minnesota, but that got cancelled last minute. Possibly I can squeeze a stop there in during next Summer? Regardless, I will go through with the stops in Outer Banks, NC, Doswell, VA, Hershey, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, and Atlantic City, NJ. It’s going to be a blast!
5) I want to sleep MUCH less than I already do. Hustle even HARDER! And get back on a steady gym schedule! I’ve been slipping HARD!
6) By 2010′s years end I MUST expand my net worth by at least double, if not triple. This is a BIG goal, but can be done with hard work. I fully believe that.
7) Finally, I want to make more time for family, friends, and have even more fun than I already do, despite wanting to spend the year hustling extremely hard. This is what life is all about. What’s the point of working if you don’t have fun alongside?
As your can probably tell I think A LOT. I am always thinking. Thinking of new creative ways to not only progress in life, but enjoy life. I LOVE LIFE. Sometimes, naturally, you get in a bad mood. You have to look past those moods and realize that we’re only here for a short period of time, so take the things that make you mad with a grain of salt.
POSITIVITY + HUSTLE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS!!!!!!!
2010 LET’S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!